"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's just another day, just another day...

Ghosts of Christmas past are floating around my dear little house. I am working on getting de-cluttered and spiffed up a little, for company coming over tomorrow. Cooking out of an actual cookbook, please, no applause! The actual celebration with the FOO (family of origin, to the unitiated) was last Sunday, where I received a lot of good stuff, including aforesaid cookbook, and Italian tome that actually has the recipe for pannacotta, my very favorite Italian food, right up there with gelato. So I hit Safeway for extra heavy cream, and fat free half and half. I figured mixing the two together would be okay. Yeah, I'm changing the recipe. Somehow, that always happens. Everyone will be happy, in the end. Next, I plan on setting up the nifty docking station for my (recharged and ready) iPod, and doing a quick dusting and other ablutions to get all festive for the Big Day, which is, after all, just another day. Right.

1 comment:

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

Went blog hopping and ran into your blog. Love your painting, and your outlook on life. I am old as dirt too, and knows what you are talking about.

Love the title of your blog, as I am from the Mississippi Delta where I had to share my space with cows ... I live in Texas now.

Hope you have a good day on "just another day".