"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The final, final, well, final...


Okay, another semester bites the dust. This was the big final project for drawing class, a drawing of my living room (drastically picked-up and somewhat simplified living room). That's Days of Our Lives on the TV, of course, and Boo and Pickle are there, as they usually are anywhere I am. The elephant lives there, too, a small, tidy, easy-to-live-with elephant these days, but he has never really moved out, though he is considerably smaller. I had buckets of fun doing this drawing, and learned a lot. Like, I have improved my skills a lot in this one semester. I have become much braver than I have ever been before. And I actually got an IDEA (!) and worked it through to its consummation. That is probably the biggest thrill I have had in a really long time. Which means I really have to get out more often!

1 comment:

Timo said...

Aloha Cow Woman, I love your Final project for the drawing class. You are really getting very good. How about translating it into a large format painting? Hmmmm... Just tickling your creativity bone! Mahalo Ke Akua, Timo