"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, April 02, 2010

Some bright morning, when this life is over...


Things change. Sometimes, there is no going back. My friend Bill died last weekend. I am devastated. He was just always there, kind of smirking, flying in the face of convention, griping, grumping, arguing for his limitations. Beneath that crust there was a sweetness that was beyond compare. He let me see it a few times, so I kept looking for it, always. Somewhere, there should be a banner that reads "BILL HAS LEFT THE PLANET". That is the impact he had on our little recovery community. Okay, sometimes that impact was negative. He was that kind of guy. And there is a lot of goodness in his wake as well. Most of all, I am pissed off at him. He never knew he was precious. He didn't take care of himself. I wish he could see all the sadness at his passing, and know that he was loved by many. And let's all take a lesson from this. There are folks here who would be crushed if we were to leave today, folks who count on us to show up. That is my focus today, to show up, even if I feel like eating worms.

2 comments:

DASHING.KILLER said...

Hey guyz I have found a website where you can download unlimited collection of games from A-Z .

All the links are of Mega upload and media fire .

NO waiting

Direct download

1 link setups

NO ads

chat room

demand and complain section

daily updates

Code:
www.gamecollection4u.blogspot.com





Request are also accepted

Please comment my website and support me by telling thank you

Thank you guyz

Timo said...

Aloha JL, Please don't let this loss keep you from communicating with those of us who are alive and remain. Mahalo for all you've said and done. Aloha oe, Timo