"We Three"

"We Three"

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Long time, no blog...

What can I say?  Turmoil, very little of anything happening at this moment.  Still in PJs, it is 12:30 PM, bed not made, laundry languishing in dryer, dogs wondering if they will be eating today.  Oh, and camera not uploading photos.  Where is that damned disc, anyway?  Looks like an opportunity to dust the bookshelf over the computer desk.  Piano is looking pretty fuzzy, too.  Depression sucks, in case you didn't know that.  Therapy is OK, though not fond of beating the couch with a tennis racket.  Cannot seem to discipline myself in any aspect of life at the moment.  Now on the hook for a dessert this holiday.  Really.  Me, bake?  Well, it may happen.  I could get out recipe for lemon bars.  Those are easy and always come out just fine.  Sounds like a plan to me.  A plan is always a good thing.  Painting here displayed had no plan, just came up all by itself, and it is a depiction of the hole I feel in the middle of my being.  Funny, I am not lonely.  Just kind of lost.  Ian, my shrink, thinks I have misplaced my power.  Did I ever have any? 

2 comments:

Debra said...

I've definitely struggled with feeling down but won't try to compare that with all out depression. Let me just say that my heart goes out to you while you make the journey from here to happiness again.
I don't know if putting on some music that you love would help...I *do* know that I love this painting. Great colour and energy in it...things that will hopefully return to you soon.

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.