"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

One wonders, Vol. XXXIv

Seriously, your would think that rich and famous people would know better.  I am thinking that Julia Roberts needs to rethink her hairdo.  That peeking through tie-back drapes thing she has going on is not at all attractive, and much too young for this maturing so beautifully woman.  I rebelled against my mother's admonition that age means shorter, lighter hair, until I quit dying it and found that it was a delightful shade of silver, that I had actually been trying to get with hair coloring, and quite attractive in its own right.  Then I cut it all off, really short, which makes it kind of wave and nestle next to my admittedly finely rounded head and gives me a kind of imperial look, like Napoleon.  Everyday my hair is different.  It is sometimes kind of fluffy and I look like a throwback to the 50s, with a bubble do.  Then it is kind of flat, and I spike it up a little for a kinkier do.  And then, like today, it does both, looks really young.  The hair, not me.  Okay, I'm over that now.

No comments: