"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blues and I...


Well, I bribed myself to get out of bed with banana pancakes topped with Cool Whip, toasted sliced almonds and cinnamon. Now casting about for a really good reason to get dressed. Our bipolar spring is back to normal, after a frigid rainstorm yesterday. It is really strange when the trees blown over have blossoms on them. That means I could work in the yard. Yeah, that'll happen. I could wash the car, except every time I have done this, well, the last three times, it rained the next day. Hey, I swear, it's true. And of course, the pseudo lawn has grown shaggy again, so mowing should be on the list. And the gym, must get to the gym. Today is the day I need to shape up my final portfolio for figure drawing class, too. So I guess I will throw on my cargo pants and a tee shirt, just for the hell of it. Otherwise I could sink into the mire of my own ooey gooey ennui.

2 comments:

Kay said...

oh I so understand this..rain and snow yesterday..gloomy today..sigh..when will it ever end? I am up..forget the housework..going to the studio!!!

Grant-Grey Guda said...

Great blog you have it is really great, I enjoyed reading some of the posts, if your interested here is my blog of poetry.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Hoping you have a great week,
Grant-Grey