"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, December 10, 2010

One problem at a time, please...


You know how it is, your hair gets manageable after your last haircut, and for about 60 seconds, it is perfect. Then, bang! It's too long. And if you are like me, you will try and try again to get it to look like it did for that one evanescent second when it was perfection, until you can barely see through your bangs. So I took my head to the hair cutters today, and got suitably shorn. I love it. And guess what? I haven't colored it in months, and underneath, it was all silvery like it was on top! For the first time in decades, my hair is its natural color! And I love it. Strange but true. So here is my dragonfly, the symbol of ILLUSION, resigning that little part of the cowwoman's life. This should save me about $80 a year in hair coloring product, not to mention the wear and tear on my heart each time I blew dry afterward. Yay.

1 comment:

Kay said...

good for you. I never colored mine. Although it could be a detriment to my getting a job..I love the fact that it is silver. I too suffer with the haircuts. My girl has changed the way she cuts it and I am rarely satisfied. 1 1/2 years ago I actually took the dog clippers to it and loved it!!! Now I am letting it grow..silver dreadlocks are the next thing I think!!!!