"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, November 28, 2011

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...


It's been a hellish four months here in the little yellow house, and I am hoping that the turn of the year will bring some goodness into my life. Been sick, over and over and over again. Four visits to the doctor, four to the lab, one to the hospital for an uncomfortable, invasive ultrasound find me still with an infection on my fourth antibiotic. And did I mention MAJOR dental work, occasioning MAJOR debt, and my dog died. Gee, HP. Tired of being broke, sick, and heartbroken here. I want to feel good, soon. Thanks. The only thing that has kept me sane, and hopeful, has been painting. I am ready to frame a bunch of the feather and fin and flower opus, maybe have a show? Sell some? Sure would be swell if that could happen. Send prayers.

1 comment:

Karen Martin Sampson said...

I definitely think you should have a show of your work...seeing everything in one place on pristine walls has a magical effect on your sense of accomplishment and creativity. Invite everyone you know, announce it in the local newspaper, and have cookies and punch. I am sending a big hug and a prayer that things start looking up for you soon.