"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Healthy pride, coming up...

After learning to be all humble, like, God does the art, not ME, my therapist thinks I should now take pride in the art.  Well, I did this in about 20 minutes yesterday (black paper, it's a real time-saver), just because I had the time, and I was tired of diddling with another image, and, as usual, I was sure I would not be able to get my conception on the paper, but, lo and behold, there it is.  Art is so elusive for me.  I get lazy, don't want to lay a palette or drag out the boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff, it all just seems so overwhelming, and then, there's THIS.  I did it to be a companion piece to my tiger, and these, I will never sell.  They are to absolute epitome of the divine process.  I am thinking now of doing a wolf, too.  Such nobility in our wild creatures.  I just want to honor their beauty, and love my own gift, the one HP gave me, and honoring it, honors Her, too.

No comments: