"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wild things, and other musings...

In case you didn't notice, I am taking a sabbatical from birds and horses and koi and landscapes and self-portraits and yes, even cows.  Now communing with the wondrous creatures that roam the forests and jungles.  At first, I moaned about this painting.  Now, I feel really close to my wolf work.  More coming in this vein.  There is something in the eyes of these animals that really says something to me.  Maybe this is the reason I make my bed with squeaky toys under the pillows, so I can call my wolf pack back to the fold every night before turning out the lights.  We all curl up together in the blessed coolness, Pickle snoring, Punk issuing an occasional whimper as he chases critters like Socky Monkey and Little Cowee in his dreams  How sweet it is.

No comments: