"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Wabisabi, again...

This is just so much fun!  Big painting for me, messy but (I hope) artful.  I don't know what artful is, but I know it when I see it, and especially when I don't   Wabisabi is right up my alley; free and kinetic with lots of movement and fiddling around with palette knives and putty knives and sponges and a spray bottle as well as big, big brushes and gobs of paint.  A trip to Blick is on the calendar for several more of these cradled boards.  Don't even need to frame those suckers!  How great is that!

3 comments:

UplayOnline said...

This is just so much fun!


goldenslot
GCLUB มือถือ

Alvan Lewis said...

This is actually good to read the content of this blog. here is very general and the huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. You know how to generate Steam Gift Card codes, if you are interested in a gift card so you can visit my blog free steam gift card code generator

loda lasan said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up. If you get the time then you check it Autoclicker