"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy accidents...

I decided the cat needed a companion piece, so I cropped a pic of Punk and diddled this up yesterday.  I was laboring over it when I got just the stroke I wanted, there, in the middle of his forehead and I went, oh.  That's the ticket.  So I loaded up my brush and went for it.  Result is really fine.  It is what I was aiming for.  That seldom happens, getting the idea out of my head and onto the surface.  So here is Dog, companion to Cat, and ever so satisfying. 
And wonder of wonders, Comcast sent me my $100 prepaid VISA without me even whining about it, and in the very same batch of mail, there was a catalog for Riley Street's Fall Sale (big art supply store, Disneyland for artists).  I am headed there soon to stock up on canvases.  Blick will supply new pigments.  Oh, the joy of new art supplies!

1 comment:

UplayOnline said...

I am headed there soon to stock up on canvases. Blick will supply new pigments. Oh, the joy of new art supplies!


goldenslot
GCLUB มือถือ