"We Three"

"We Three"

Sunday, January 01, 2017

New year, new intentons. Right....

Not particularly happy today.  Spent an extra half hour in bed, and both dogs couldn't make it to the back door without unloading.  God bless Resolve.  Went back to bed after we all had breakfast and another walkie-poo, and binged on Divorce on HBO On Demand.  But, once again, dogs were crossing their legs, so I am up, showered, dressed, and still doing nothing.  I have nightmares about camping on the couch, watching Keeping Up with the Kardasians, or Say Yes to the Dress.  Couch potato hell.  So far, not happening.  Here I am, writing!  Big atta-girl.  Next comes some piano playing, picking away at simpleton songs I used to breeze through.  Bought the damned thing, now must justify it.  I actually like it.  I think.  I want things to change this year.  Sadly, that means doing things differently.  and that is hard.  Well, not a easy as doing them the same.