"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, April 07, 2018

Cowwoman lives!

These last few years have taught me that pain is hard to write about.  Lots of life-on-life's-terms has happened to me.  Let's see.  My dog died.  My daughter got married.  My father died.  I went back to Europe.  My mother died.  She took away most of my inheritance.  I got evicted from my little yellow house.  I bought my own house.  I went through escrow (hell on earth).  I moved.  I got sick.  On my birthday last year I nearly died.  I had brain surgery.  Currently, I am hovering in that neverneverland between convalescence and wellness.  Almost there!  So, long time no write.  Healing happens, though.  I have not painted at all for over a year.  Finally asked for help, got the studio in order, and, once I get my taxes figured out, I get to go back to creating.  Sloooooow.  Sigh.

No comments: