"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tardive dyskenesia, federalism and a CSI marathon, wow!

Studied all day yesterday to the CSI marathon on Spike TV. I now am in William Petersen overload, and confused, too. Beard, no beard, beard again! Can't decide which I like the best. Hell, he's just a hunk for the over-the-hill crowd, whatever. I went dashing out to class, only to be let off after the quiz, which took 10 minutes, and another 10 to review and correct. I got 18 of 20, got my unconditioned stimulus and response mixed up. Oh, well. Now to finish final draft of the paper on global warming, which is an Oh-My-God issue, and study for the Constitution quiz tomorrow, too. Really a thing of beauty, that document. We are so lucky our founding fathers, all really young men in their 30's, were into democracy and smart enough to not let the masses rule. Well, they were into protecting their property rights, but in the end it works pretty well. Better than any other government has worked in a lot of instances. Man, I love being free, don't you? I don't love the government, and am working to change that, as I think most of us are, in the next election. What a hoot it is to be able to think for myself, and not have anyone fault me for it. Not something everyone gets to do. So, I'm off to study, once again. Life is so interesting, n'est-ce pas?

No comments: