"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, April 05, 2013

Newness all over again...

This is me trying to be a) neat and b) superlative with my drawing homework.  Neither goal was met, but aiming for it never hurts.  Punkin took off with my kneaded eraser, so I grabbed another from the pencil box, and it was dirty, so now I have a couple of blotches on my pristine page.  I like working with transparent objects, they are so much more expressive on the page, when one can discern after they are rendered that they are, indeed, transparent.  Sigh.  I followed the instructions of doing the shading as recommended by the teacher, but cheated in that I used my tortillons and eraser shield, not currently on the supply list.  Showing off, that's the cowwoman.  See what I know.  Yay me.  More coming, and that cannot be a bad thing.  The more I practice, the better I will become, yes?  Must get a supply of erasers or I will be searching for them on the back psuedo-lawn. over and over again.  Happiness is an HB pencil and a sketchbook. And knowing where your eraser is.

No comments: