"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Caviar dreams...

If it is true that "you are what you drive", I suppose I am in trouble. My modest little puddlejumper is economical to drive and maintain, and does the job of getting me where I want to go just fine. Truly, I could not wish for more. I used to think that, if I won the lottery, I would get one of those fully-loaded M-class thingys, and get to look down on the world from my fully-adjustable, warmed leather seat. However, knowing the state of our environment now, having taken Critical Thinking and Geology, now I think a Prius is more the ticket. And then, Lexus came out with a car that does something I find difficult to resist; it parallel parks itself. I flunked my driver's test twice because of my inability to parallel park, 44 years ago, and I still avoid it whenever possible. Now, if that model comes with a rear camera to show what is in my path when I back up, I may need to rethink my position.

No comments: