"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, October 30, 2006

One yellow pepper and the algebra test that wasn't...

So, I showed up Thursday with my pencils and brain all sharpened up, expecting a test in algebra, and the teacher didn't show. So, naturally, I expected today would be the day. Alas, it was not. I know, most people would be happy for the extra day, but my brain can only keep things for a limited time, so, once again, I am boning up on my exponents and factoring and scientific notation. Add to that the fact that my art teacher asked us to show up today with a fruit or vegetable in tow. Two of us actually did that. Didn't matter, because teacher forgot about that, too, and had us do another project. Well, I spent $$$ on this absolutely trancendental yellow pepper, so I finished up my painting, and proceeded to immortalize that sucker. I got a really fine rendering, of which I have decided to be very proud. And she actually taught me something I did not know, and I got very brave and had a lot of fun. Now I have an exquisite chili simmering, yellow pepper thrown in. Life is good.

No comments: