"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, October 16, 2006

I hate it when that happens...

I got to school today without my binder, and my algebra homework. Catholic guilt rears its ugly head and I am tempted to beat myself up. Then I remember that I tell all the women I work with not to do that, that is the number one rule in self-care. So, it was a very human Monday morning. I told Brian, my algebra teacher, that I forgot my homework, could I turn it in tomorrow or am I hung out to dry? And he said, oh, just bring it tomorrow. Then I toddled off to art, where I thought I had three of my four renditions of my shell done, and unfortunately, ran into my art teacher, who is usually busied with the table behind me, where these kids are just dragging their feet. Lo and behold, she didn't like my design, so I changed two of them, and am doing one totally over. There's time for this, it isn't due for a week. And I have the materials, and the desire to do the best possible job, so it isn't a big deal. Really, I am just clueless here, and should be delighted to get any feedback I can. Now to do some work on that stinky speech outline. Yuck.

No comments: