"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, January 18, 2007

You've. Got. To. Be. Kidding.

Okay, so I just came off winter break, three weeks of nothing-to-do, and school started on Wednesday, that's yesterday, and last night, I got this little scratchy throat. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been run over by a train. Of course, I could not ditch school. If you don't show up the first few meetings, they drop your sorry ass and give you seat to all those vultures who hang around hoping to add because they couldn't get their act together any sooner. Well, sometimes they just have low registration priorities, but I'm not giving up my seat in any class, nosiree. So I and my sorry ass were parked in our seat this morning, like the good little college student that we are, all tanked up with cold pills, eyes drooping from a night of fretful sleep, if any at all. And I was not disappointed. Art history is going to be super, and I really like my algebra teacher. I have a list as long as my leg of art supplies I need to buy, and guess I will not hop on the old 101 and sojourn into Berkeley to buy them at el cheapo Dick Blick's, since I am SICK. Of course, the gas and bridge toll would add $20 to any purchase I made down there anyway, so perhaps I will not be losing so very much by schlepping over to the local art supply depot, after all. More later. I am down for the count, and not getting up again till tomorrow.

No comments: