"We Three"

"We Three"

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Is it just me, vol. IIXXV

What is it with people who are always late? I mean, I can understand arriving late for a one-time event, but what about a meeting they attend every week? Like, the first couple of times I was late, I would get that I probably need to leave 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Well, I would never be late, unless something horrible happened, like the other day when I locked my keys in my car. But, the same people are late every week, even though we changed the time of the meeting from 10:30 AM to 11 AM! Now, that's interesting. My mind tells me that these are needy people who cannot travel with the crowd and just want everyone to see them arrive. My mind tells me that because, if it were me, that would be my reason. And that tells me I really need to be at my meeting, every week, on time. I still have a ways to go to become a charitable and loving human being. A long way.

No comments: