"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, February 27, 2006

There's bad news, and then there's truly awful news...

Well, we probably don't have to worry too much about global warming, because the Yellowstone Caldera, which erupts every 600,000 years has not erupted in, just guess, 600,000 years. And it erupted with Plinian ferocity, cataclysmically, and when it blows again, all life is over, kaput, history. Gee, I'm really glad I know this. Imagine going about absolutely clueless that we are all sitting on a huge timebomb. It makes me want to go back to my cheerful ignorance, where the most important thing is arriving at my destination without bumping into anything during the journey. I certainly plan on living my life as joyously as possible, because it could be dust pretty fast. I guess the Big Guy was not kidding about that "ashes to ashes" stuff.

No comments: