"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, April 25, 2011

It's not easy being me, redux.


I got bored this morning. Not a good thing for anyone in the vicinity, and thankfully, that was just the dogs, who cut me a wide berth as long as I put their food down as soon as I hit the kitchen. I yearn for their simple life. Not that mine is all that complex at the moment. I toned my too blond hair again today, and it is mucho improved, on the silver side again. Gee, I should be happy about that. And my refund came from the state, $445. That should have me jumping up and down, and streaking for the door to hit WalMart and stock up on de-wrinkling compounds. Not happening. So I diddled up a couple of pears, my favorite subject ever since I saw a wondrous little painting at Art for Life, and marveled at the simplicity and delight of such a common little fruit. Not unhappy with this, lots of colors there, and some elan, too, I think. Now to sew a couple of runners, and I may be ready for that shopping trip. Or not. Maybe I'm sick. Lack of shopping desire is definitely a symptom of some malaise. Off to take my ABCDE and baby aspirin, just in case.

No comments: