"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A little flying music, please...

Very gray and damp and cold here in paradise. The day started late, I slept in, what a sweet thing that is. Put on my favorite very soft pink sweater, moussed my hair and went off to my most favorite meeting, where this big guy who is one of my least favorite people endeared me with his spirit despite myself. Hurried home to a helping of my curry that I made last night, then discovered the dog was sick. All over the bed. Sigh. Now doing a heap of laundry and hoping the Boo will be all better soon. Kind of gray inside, too. So I put on some music. Nothing lights up my day more than music, no sirree. Have decided I want to leave this world in the rapture of soundtracks, ET, Out of Africa, Somewhere in Time. Sweet.

No comments: