"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mufti moments...

In keeping with my philosophy of when in college, blend, I bought myself a pair of Levi's low riders. Actually, I wasn't aware they were hip slingers. I just saw that they were long enough to walk on. That's a tall girl's wet dream, to fray the back of her jeans like all the tiny little girls. Anyway, they fit just swell. And I really like them. Until I sit down. Then, they creep down and, if my top is not super long, show all my business. I realized, after thinking about it, (like why do they do that anyway?), that is the point, to show off those thong thingies that the younguns are wearing these days. Now, I don't know about you, but I have spent my very long life trying to keep my panties from creeping up the wazoo. There's no way I'm buying those dental floss undies. I may be in the market for a belt, though.

No comments: