"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, June 01, 2009

Monday meanderings...



Usual Monday stuff happening here in the little yellow house. The leaf-blowing brigade was out, bright and early, for their hour of cacophony. I noticed that the garbage guy emptied the recycled can into the same truck as the generic trash. Like, why am I puzzing about what to put where if they don't? Weather is all puckered up and threatening, so I put away the lawn mower, which has been residing in the backyard for a few days, waiting for the mowing inspiration to hit me up the side of the head. Hasn't happened, yet. I need gas for the big red can, and stamps, oh dear, how much is postage again? It all feels overwhelming, in a tiny sort of way. So I am going to the movies. Yes, there's a plan. I'm off for UP!

No comments: