"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday, gray Saturday...

Cheery little image for a really gray day here in the little yellow house. Dogs are restless, barking, making the dog door flap a lot. I mowed the front yard, hurriedly in case the threat turned into real rain. Now thinking about some stuff that needs doing around the house. Thinking, not doing, at least not yet. Have been to my morning meeting, with muffins (lemon-blueberry, chocolate-chocolate chip) and strawberries in hand, made me very popular. Forgot to get reimbursed. Sigh. And no luck getting gas into gas can so I can mow the backyard, too. Sigh. Praying for gas can filling ability to land on me, soon. And reminiscing about when I did this homage to Vincent, in design class, for my final project. Hard to do in acrylics, you know. Still not as vibrant as his original composition, but a fair likeness. Funny, put things away for a while, and they are like presents when I pull them out again! Sweet!

No comments: