"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Not very inspired today...


I have been starting each day with a new composition in my handy dandy Photoshop program, trying new things, and this is what it spat out today. Rather fussy, not very creative little mess. Well, the idea is there, sort of. It is gray out there, threatening rain, in June! Gee, even HP is having an uninspired day! Should not beat myself up here. About to head out for little stroll, part of current plan to shed winter fluffiness before I get into a swimsuit, which I definitely plan on doing this year. This sweet little quiz on Facebook says I am guided by DOLPHIN spirit, which was timely because I had already scoped out the senior lap swim program just a block up the street from me, floaty boards included. I can do that! Meanwhile, back at the little yellow house, much to be done. Brush dogs, sweep floor, read mystery novel, practice piano, punch up a couple of paintings for entry in terribly chic Art for Life auction and possible validation of selling one, stuff like that. Up up and away.

1 comment:

Timo said...

Aloha Kakahiaka JonnieLee, I like this new one. Hau'oli la Hanau! Aloha oe, Timo