"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time marches on...


Wouldn't it be great if we could go back in time, do things we screwed up better, erase some of the damage? Yeah, well, not happening any time soon. I have been doing a lot of ruminating on the wreckage of my past as I ready myself for more amends. I am happy to say that the latest debacles have been more of the sin of omission kind rather than sins of commission. Nice things I didn't say, good deeds I didn't do, things like that. And then there's the good old hidden agenda stuff, like I'm really not using you, no sirree. Except, I am. Even if it looks like you're getting a good deal, too. Sigh. And I have not been as manipulative as I used to be. Well, I used to be cuter, too, and that made tweaking others, men in particular, easier than it would be now, for sure. I can't even get the dogs to stop barking, like at this very moment. Sigh. So, I go forth to bless and to prosper, I hope. If I hurt you, I'm sorry. Believe me, I am doing the best I can under these very human circumstances. I can only pray to become better. One day at a time.

No comments: