"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aaaarrrrghhhh!


It is the summer of no summer, again. Last time, though, it was just on the coast, at the house on the edge of the world. This time, it has moved inland, where we are having cool days and cold nights. Stranger and stranger. I am doodling around on the Tisiano black paper, and probably this was not a good idea, but, gee, how can I know until I try it? Cowwoman will try anything these days. At the moment, I am tired of the house, dressed in my gym togs and about to head out. Maybe. Laziness sounds good, too. And, surprise! Every time I talk to HP, I always say thank you for my sweet life, my sweet poochies, keep little kiddo and her new hubby safe in Portugal, and, in case She doesn't know it, SEND MONEY, because I could use it. And yesterday, in the mail, I got this Silver Sneakers card from AARP, for a free gym membership, at the gym I already belong to! Yay! $35 a month to spend at JJill! Life is good, yes indeed. And this mess, well, it was fun, and probably will get worked up on the other side, because this paper is hella expensive.

No comments: