"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, August 12, 2011

My entrourage...


All three of them. Honestly, two dogs is a handful. Three are a herd. The barking lamp is lit in the little yellow house for the duration of Beany's stay. One good thing; he comes when called. Most of the time. Pickle is jealous and has gotten snapped at a couple of times. Boo couldn't care less. It is nice to wake up to Beany's nose on my cheek, I must admit. They are currently lined up here beside me, waiting for my next move, which will probably be to the kitchen for some milk and cookies on my way to the back room for some non-educational TV. Not much of anything happening here at the moment. Just the way I like it. Quiet, too. Porch privileges have been revoked for the rest of the day. Okay, troops. Let's hit the refrigerator!

No comments: