"We Three"

"We Three"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The days march on, oh, my.


Just checked my bank account balance, oh dear. Well, it's been kind of strained around here lately, and makes me think maybe I should put up a website and try to actually sell some of the work I have been doing so assiduously lo these many years. Funnily enough, every time one leaves the little yellow house, I do that empty nest thing all over again. They are my babies, after all, created out of my angst-filled heart. Mind doesn't often come into the picture. The painting is about heart and guts and HP guiding my hand in a flurry of experimentation. Just love to see what happens when I scumble light over dark, red over blue, yellow over everything! Oh, look! That's interesting. Or it's a mess, but then, most mediums are forgiving. Just add another layer. Gee, would be nice if life were as easy, actually. Just cover over the old faux pas. But then, that would probably be with yet another faux pas, anyway. Don't mind me. I'm nuts today. Oh, never mind. You already knew that, didn't you.

No comments: