"We Three"

"We Three"

Friday, August 05, 2011

There actually is life after the wedding...


It was so long in the planning, it seemed like it would never happen. And, now, suddenly, it is all over, and gee, life is still here, waiting for me to get back on board the ship. Took out the pastels and noodled around, just to see what would happen. Interesting result, kind of bland but not without charm, and the real lesson is that whatever I can conceive, I can execute with a modicum of patience. Putting the little lady aside and beginning one on my Tisiano black paper I got on my last supply safari to Dick Blick, a bouquet of mostly white flowers. I think that will present its own challenges, don't you think? I need to think of other things than ex-spouses and tricky social situations. Actually, I need to not think at all. Yes, that sounds like just the ticket for a sweet ride to nowhere. All aboard!

No comments: