"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The trouble with knowing a lot...


The cowwoman got into trouble at school yesterday. And I noticed something - nearly every time I am in trouble, my mouth is open, and usually moving. Okay, ALL the time. I had a kind of meltdown about forgetting my homework, and had to mention it several times. Then I spoke up while teacher was lecturing the class, and disagreed with her. So she called me out in the hall, and we had a little chat. Nothing bad, just don't step on her again, and bring in the homework. Just to round things out, she told me I will have no trouble pulling an A in the class. Yes, that's important, because somewhere down the line I may want to go to a real university to study, and I will need to show them my transcripts. I made an amends to teacher, very contrite, I was. I appreciate her a lot, and don't want to undermine her in any way. Homework is now in big honking portfolio, ready to go tomorrow. And extra credit drawing is shaping up nicely, too. Good lesson. Keep mouth closed, legs crossed and show up with everything you promised you would bring. Oh, and check portfolio before taking off for that everything. Yeah.

No comments: