"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, July 11, 2011

And the rest of the day, well, whatever...


I did make the gym (yay, me!), then Trader Joe's for some flowers and good stuff to eat, then home to make a tiny steak and mushrooms for lunch, with steamed veggies, and, of course, dessert of rice pudding, and some almond butter cookies, oh, my, so GOOD! Then I tried my hand at this little ditty, which is still in the making but coming along, shades of Hawaii and all that wonderful tropical stuff. Guess I got tired of birds, and saw some rather wonderful, colorful, loose and fun landscapes this weekend, and said I CAN DO THAT! Well, not exactly, but I can do something, yes I can. More will be revealed here. Now all pooped out and ready to crash on couch for reruns of Bones and some reading and some Pickle/Boo love. Retirement rocks. Only drawback is you have to be OLD to have it. Old is not all that much fun at 4 PM when one has spent every last drop of energy. Food sounds like a possibility, too. When in doubt, eat something.

No comments: