"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The long, hard road to nowhere...


Feeling low today, as I contemplate the death of a woman who had so much to give to the world, and did so with amazing elan before cancer took her away. What a strange journey this is. I just feel like I am on this big ball, hurling through the void, aimlessly. what can be the purpose of it all? Okay, enough with the philosophical claptrap. It is what it is. I am not in charge here, thank HP. Certainly, if I were, it would be a lot fairer. A whole bunch or really undeserving people would live tiny, short lives, and the rest of the really fine folks, the ones who contribute, would live forever, as shining examples of humanity. Except, how would I know who they are? So much is hidden, you know. We all hide from each other beneath our little masks. Which leads me to this painting, which is definitely going to change. Thinking I need to close her mouth, for one thing. I like a lot of it, the colors especially. Luckily, I can change it with a flick of the wrist. Because she kind of got goofy in the end. Yeah, definitely less teeth. Like this is an earth-shaking problem. And, really, it is my only problem at the moment. And I got a whole bunch of new ideas doing what I have done so far. And I will be hurling around some more tomorrow. Going nowhere.

No comments: