"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bless this mess, a reprise...


Do you suppose that lack of patience can be an artistic tool? Tired of this particular piece, and the model is even more tired. Had to make up some of it to compensate for dead roses. Don't particularly care to do very much more, and it looks like plenty has already been done. Moving on. Today's agenda includes the search for a fancy hanger for the bridal gown's close-up, prior to being filled up with the bride, that is. If all else fails, I will pick up some satin and batting and make one, with a pretty bow on it. It's good to have a plan, right? Also need to take wobbly bits to the gym for toning up. Probably too late for much more than Bandaid, but it's better than nothing, and feels ever so righteous. I talked to little kiddo today, and all is proceeding like clockwork, and am I surprised? Decidedly not. This sweet woman-child has planned every aspect of her life to date, with very little happening to throw her off-track. Gee, I wish I had done my life like that. Mine has been a constant mystery, with unpleasant surprises thrown in every so often. Guess it has made me stronger. Like, one is always stronger in the broken places. Whoopee. Happy to dance around for my daughter, though. Certainly, she has done her homework. Bless her little redheaded heart.

No comments: