"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nothing much happening on fairly regular basis here...


It's a good thing that I decided I don't like drama, because we don't have any here. Well, the dogs love to yap at passing folks, get all excited until I yell at them to come in, porch privileges are revoked. And that's about it. I did the gym again this morning, then hit Costco for staples like pineapple upside down cake, which I am eating in honor of my friend who passed recently. Nothing she liked better than eating. Well, in the absence of other appetites, it spins my beany, too. And all those trips to the gym should keep me from spreading out to the size of Wyoming. I hope. Meanwhile, I worked some more on the tropical landscape. You know, it started out to be an abstract. It just kept getting tighter and tighter. I loosened it up a little in the end, but gee, definitely not an abstract. Trying again, tomorrow, when nothing much threatens to happen, again.

No comments: