"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Okay, stick a fork in me, I'm done!


The final in art history is, well, history. I sure hope God remembered the date Polykleitas carved the Doryphoros, because I sure didn't. I put one down, ballpark, of course, and it could even be right. Don't even want to open study guide to see, not after days of study, and fitful night of stuff like the Laocoon and the Flavian Amphitheatre running through my tiny mind. My plan is to decompress for a few days, then plan celebration of 20 years of not smoking, and 65 years of life, both coming up in next couple of weeks. Oh, and anniversary of Pickle's arrival, too! She was a stop-smoking gift to myself last year. About this composition, this is a photo I have always loved, and have actually framed for a wall in my house. I didn't do anything to it, not even cropping. It is as it came out of the camera. Sometimes all I have to do is look around, and there, right in front of me, is wonder.

No comments: