"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's it all about, Alfie?


Lots of important dates coming up, real soon. My stopped-smoking date is June 2, and it is twenty years this year. That seems really ponderous. And on the 6th, Pickle and I will have our first anniversary of life together. Then comes the big 65 on the 8th. In recognition of all this frivolity, I have begun an eating plan and exercise program to shed the winter's fluffiness that seems to have creeped up around my middle. Again. So I made myself a little tribute to my austerity this morning. It was really fun to do, and looks like my insides are feeling about now. As long as I don't get tired of yogurt and fruit and broccoli slaw and walking, I will persevere. And wind up thinner, less like an Italian sausage in my jeans, and lighter. Lighter always lightens me up inside and out. School is over, time to jump around, create, and become.

No comments: