"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, May 18, 2009

This is so how I am not feeling today...


Happy to report Boo is not throwing up or skewed like he was yesterday. The fur people spend a lot of time out in the backyard, which I am 99% certain does not contain anything toxic or dangerous. Nevertheless, once in a while, the Boo gets puny. I felt his nose right away of course. It was wet, and warm. That was strange. So he sat there, kind of crooked, like maybe a little stewed, until a dog walked by outside and he followed the yappy one out onto the porch to do his "woowoowoo" bark, and I decided he was on his way back to the land of the living. But it seems that whatever he had yesterday, I have today. No energy, just kind of blah, and feeling like I am not tracking well. So I messed around with Photoshop all morning, and made three new compositions for my teacher to peruse tomorrow in our final class. And updated my studyguide, printed all the dates in red, and began the arduous task of memorizing all this stuff for the final on Wednesday. So, forgive me if I am not eloquent today. At least I am not cleaning up Boo barf.

No comments: