"We Three"

"We Three"

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Getting back to normal, well, as normal as it gets around here...


After our trip to the vet yesterday, I decided that it would be okay to leave the house for a moment or two, that Boo was not going to keel over, probably. So I grabbed my bag full of library books and my reusable Trader Joe's bags and hopped into my newly cleaned puddlejumper, which I notice some lousy bird had pooped on, and headed out. Now, I had not read any of the aforesaid library books, since I got all tangled up in Stieg Larsson's trilogy, but hey, no one said I had to read everything I bring home, right? I picked out a couple of books by favorite authors and I think I have read both these books before, which is never an impediment as I have the memory of a gnat. Then I got all kinds of special stuff at TJ's, like more 0% Greek yogurt, yum, and stopped off at Whole Foods because I saw these little oranges there the other day, and I wanted to immortalize them, they are so perky and sweet. Twelve of them cost me $4.38! No wonder my friends call that place Whole Paycheck! So I started this last night. Now working extra hard to keep the oranges from looking like peaches. It is kind of sylized at the moment, and I think I may leave it that way. In fact, it may be done. Kind of interesting what happens with pastels. At the moment, they are all over my pajamas, which I have yet to get out of at 11:40 AM. I am kind of frazzled from interrupted sleep the last couple of nights. Taking the day off, again. There, that's a plan.

No comments: