"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, February 28, 2011

Rough draft here...


Busy little pastel blooming on the kitchen counter at the moment. It seemed like a good idea when I began. Remembering motto from Finding Nemo - just keep swimming, just keep swimming. It will all come together any time now. Hungover this morning from the Oscars. No, did not drink anything alcoholic. But Highly Sensitive Persons like I cannot draw outside the lines very often. I need my routine: bed at 7 PM with a couple of warm dogs, a good book, a magazine or two, reruns of Bones or CSI, a new program or two (Castle tonight, yum), and lights out by 11. Last night I was all jazzed up by Colin Firth's well-deserved accolades and that marvelous movie that was feted, The King's Speech, now among my all time favorites. When I get too excited, I need a long time to decompress. So the lights did not go out until well after midnight, which had me dozing till nearly 10 this AM, and now, I am all muzzy and, yes, hungover. It could be worse. That's another favorite motto, from Young Frankenstein. It could be raining. Oh, wait, it is supposed to rain today. Don't think I will even get dressed today. Just poke around in current bedtime gear of sweats and thermal T. Yes, that's the ticket for this gray Monday in the little yellow house. And muck around with the nasturtiums.

No comments: