"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's a rude, rude, rude, rude world...


First, ITunes kept burping and refused to play my favorite classical stream, RMF Classic from Krakow, Poland. Okay, I found another station that was similar, from France, I think. But the music was not as bouncy. That is, I think, because Polish people like to jump around much more than the French, who just glide about in that oh-so-elegante, snooty way. Their station played all this flowy, airy stuff. Then my daughter sent me an email saying my Facebook account got broken into and sent out a lot of stuff that was, well, rude. Now casting about to find out how to change my password, though I think this happened because I left the page open when I went out today, bad idea, I guess. Hey, I'm already feeling crumby here, Universe! Let's get it together for a better tomorrow. Thanks.

No comments: