"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Well, that's over.


I have just spent a frustrating two days (read daze) wrestling with Google to get back into my blog. It didn't like my old email address, and insisted I use my gmail address to get aboard my dashboard. But it wouldn't let me reset the password, over and over and over again. Very vexing. I was ready to dump the whole thing and start over with a new blog, because I find that I cannot live without venting my spleen here online, while the whole world watches. Well, not the whole world, but they COULD if they wanted. And I am still thinking of doing that. If I do, for those who are interested, I will put up a link. Meanwhile, relief oozing from every pore, because here I am, finally with my newest weinie bird pastel. Now there are ten or so, and I figure another ten or so will yield a dozen that I like. And anyone who thinks there is no God ought to spend a few minutes perusing this little old fashioned bird book I have, that shows only a thousand or so of the varieties that populate this tiny blue ball orbiting an insignificant star in the great big infinite Universe. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

No comments: