"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What to do when you don't know what you're doing...


Yes, that bird really looks like that when seen full frontal. Really interesting, isn't it, how things kind of come together in this truly odd way. HP made all these little flying creatures, probably out of big stomping around kind of creatures, now scaled down and lightened up, and there are millions of them, with thousands of variations on a theme, enough to fill volumes of tomes on library shelves everywhere. Grace notes, for sure. Here in the little yellow house, it is cold again, and raining. I will be poring over the drawing board all day, trying to make sense out of this one, or just throwing up hands and doing something else, endeavoring to stay dry. Not the happiest of campers, although have been out to Costco to get my thyroid hormones, which I cannot take till tomorrow, on empty stomach. I realize I am expecting to feel uber-better instantly, and that will probably not happen, never has before. Could that be the problem with this mini-mess I just made? Oh, whatever. Just not up to snuff, on any level at the moment.

No comments: