"We Three"

"We Three"

Sunday, June 26, 2005

All about axons and dendrites...

You know, Boo likes to guess which way we are going when we head out the door. He is always three steps ahead, which means I almost step on him a lot when he guesses wrong. Now, there's a lesson I could learn. I am always trying to study ahead, guessing what the teacher will be covering next. So far, I have been 100% wrong, and am now deciding that I will wait and see, and trust that there will be enough time to study before the tests. Like tomorrow. We already know it will be 89 questions on the brain, the physical site of all my problems, for sure. I actually enjoyed the chapter, and will be reading it and outlining it and testing myself with the handy-dandy CD they gave me with the text. Actually, the text was so expensive, I should have gotten a CD player, too. And since this is our first test, we are taking it with a partner. Mine is Kristina, who will be a senior at Cal next semester, and just keeping her brain going here during the summer. She seems to have a sharp mind, and great study ethics. And I feel especially motivated to be up on the material so I can hold up my end. Sounds like a plan. This is a big milestone on my test-drive of college, how well I can retain the material. I'd hold my breath, but my textbook says that is bad for you.

No comments: