"We Three"

"We Three"

Saturday, June 18, 2005

And she shall have music wherever she goes...

You know, I am not rich. My income is a little above poverty level for this area, which is very affluent. And I am blessed beyond belief, too. When I "retired", left my employment of 12 years, I was gifted with a $500 Costco card. Boy, it doesn't get any better than that for me as there is nothing I love as much as shopping! So far, I have gotten a table for the backyard, where I plan on sitting with my textbook and laptop to study all summer, when it gets here (it rained today). And I pondered and puzzed, and finally decided on a little stereo for the bedroom, because my other music makers are out in our common rooms, and my housemate sometimes needs to rest, quietly. So now I can retreat to my room, and bathe myself in music, propped up on my multitudinous pillows. Abundance reigns here. Oh, yes, I keep 16 pillow on the bed: 1 to sleep on (it's down), 4 more to prop myself up and lounge with my trash novels, 2 to wear the shams, and 9 throw pillows of various shapes and colors, to spice things up and give Boo his daily thrill when he gets up on the bed, rolls over onto his back, and squirms all around, throwing them all over the bedroom. I still have half my gift money left. And my rebate came from my Executive membership today, another $91.25. Prosperity and abundance. Grace.

No comments: