"We Three"

"We Three"

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh, dear...

Lots of little irritations going on here. My new ISP has some glitches, like it balks at sending my e-mails, not a good thing. I never know if my sterling prose has glided away on the wings of the ether, or is stuck on the runway somewhere. There are all these irritating error boxes full of hieroglyphics that pop up all over my screen. I sent an emergency e-mail to support, and I wasn't sure all day yesterday if it had even left my mailbox. Goodness, I might even have had to phone these people! But good news, I got a long and detailed instruction list to fix this error. Of course, the last time I tried to follow their long and detailed instructions, I couldn't even find the program I needed to fix on my disk! So I am longing for those days when I knew where everything was, for Xtree, you know, it was so easy then. Well, primitive, too. I am looking at some rather weighty tomes sitting on my computer bookshelf. Time to read up on Windows and all its myriad vicissitudes. Wonderful.

No comments: