"We Three"

"We Three"

Monday, August 24, 2009

And the award goes to...


ME! All the tests are in from the myriad of labs and imaging clinics. Everything is peachy, inside and out. Everyone is happy. Especially me. Of course, I take excellent care of my little self. And I didn't always do that. Appearances always trumped health. As did substances that took away the pain of the Big Bad World. So I am gratified that my old bod can heal itself and keep the engine running at maximum capacity. Because I have places to go and people to see before I head off-planet. I figure I have another 20 years or so left here, and I want them all to be good years, brimming over with health and happiness. And how great is it to know that what I have been doing is actually working for me. So, watch out, world. I have a license to drive here!

No comments: